Descripción del puestoFrost & Sullivan has immediate openings for Business Development Executives (inside sales) to join our international team based in Buenos Aires, covering the North American markets. The primary focus of the position is prospecting, qualifying, generating and closing sales leads to drive new business development opportunities. Typical leads are executive level contacts at Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries.The ideal candidate for this position will be confident and articulate on the phone and through email and social media tools. You must have a “Hunter” mentality and be capable of quickly learning new concepts, clearly conveying this information, and should be eager to learn and develop skills to further advance your sales career within the organization. The position requires lead generation for Senior Sales Members while also developing your personal sales closing skills within the growth consulting industry.
- Meet and exceed personal sales targets and activity quotas by aggressively utilizing prospecting tools provided.
- Utilize social networking tools including video (client intros & proposals) to identify and pursue new leads within assigned accounts/territories.
- Build and maintain client relationships with C-level executives within existing and new key accounts.
- Make outbound prospecting calls and communicate via email and social media with C-level executives.
- Enter documentation regarding all client activities and communications into a company CRM in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate, as needed, in all aspects of the sale including; qualifying activities and client meetings, needs assessments, delivering formal presentations and proposals, and closing new business.
- Consult with clients to understand key requirements, strategic direction, and provide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Between 2-5 years of experience working in a related sales environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish & English required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment.
- Previous experience with meeting sales targets and activity quotas.
- Previous experience with CRM.
- Expertise in lead generation, through social media and other sources.
- Previous experience in outbound, fact-finding, and introductory business-to-business (B2B) calls as well as effectively communicating with clients and prospective clients via email.
- Sales incentives
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (flexible work schedule options available)
- Business casual dress attire
- OSDE 210